Feb 27.2015 Update – Month Two Curriculum Now Available!
This month’s focus is make a plan.
Download everything you need to keep going or get started in United We Stand. Make sure to plan two peer mentor meetings and keep up your God time and Bible memorization habits.
Month Two resources:
Month Two UWS Guidebook
Make a Plan Sample Chart
1 Corinthians 3:10-15 Scripture songs
Scripture videos with Bill and Sally.
Feb 8.2015 update
February Scripture memory songs. Click to listen, right click to download.
Jan 24.2015 UPDATE: Get Started Now!
Download the February United We Stand guidebook TODAY here.
Watch funny videos while you learn all the United We Stand Bible verses with puppets Bill and Sally here.
Dear Bay family,
I am excited to share with you a new tool in our vision to grow as disciples in 2015!
How would your 2015 be different…
- If you could find a way to know God better?
- If you could set specific, Spirit-led goals for your key relationships?
- If an intentional God-focus every day and every week could release more of God’s presence and wisdom into the the rest of your life?
What if all of us were able to work on this together?
Starting in February, United We Stand is an 8-week challenge to be united in Christ and united in growth.
In United We Stand, we are inviting everyone to:
Build a habit, grow a friendship, and make a plan.
Here’s how it looks:
- Connect to God with a daily 15 minute God time and weekly Bible memory.
- Grow as disciples with the friendship of a peer mentor twice a month.
- Plan to serve with your life: Create a 2015 personal growth plan (month 2).
Everyone needs spiritual habits, godly friends, and smart goals. And everyone grows better together.
Will you pray about being part of this exciting 8 week discipleship journey – together?
If you’re ready….
- Invite a friend or your spouse to be your peer mentor now.
- If you have a family, talk with them about how you can adapt United We Stand in your home (i.e. family God time and Bible memory).
- Ask God to make this a powerful growth experience for you and all of us – through Christ.
- Click here to send us a note to 1) confirm your participation, 2) request more info or 3) ask us to match you with a peer mentor.
Growing with you ,